We’re producing an annual publication looking at the pension saving experiences of people who have been enrolled into Nest. As part of this series, we’ll also share supplementary reports that shine a spotlight on specific challenges facing defined contribution pension savers.
Our first annual report is due to be published in the coming months.
If you’re interested in collaborating with us on this research programme, please get in touch: email@example.com
We’re proud to have worked with leading experts at Vanguard’s Center for Investor Research to produce How the UK Saves, a series of annual reports and supplements examining the behaviours, demographics and likely retirement outcomes of millions of UK workers saving with Nest.
Vanguard has had great success using administrative data from large defined contribution arrangements to explore the experience of people saving in pension systems around the world. Other publications in the series include How America Saves and How Australia Saves. Visit vanguard.co.uk to find out more.
- How the UK saves: The effects of the second savings increase (PDF) Published June 2020
- How the UK Saves 2019: Member experience from the National Employment Savings Trust (Nest) (PDF) Published October 2019
- How the UK Saves: Effects of gender on retirement savings behaviour (PDF) Published September 2019
- How the UK Saves – the effects of phasing (PDF) Published February 2019
- How the UK Saves 2018: Member experience from the National Employment Savings Trust (Nest) (PDF) Published June 2018
- Vanguard and Nest Insight publish How the UK Saves 2019 (Press release) Published October 2019
- How the UK Saves: Effects of gender on retirement savings behaviour (Press release) Published September 2019
- How the UK Saves: The effects of contribution phasing (Guest blog) Published April 2019
- How the UK Saves: sharing insights (Blog) Published July 2018
- Nest Insight and Vanguard launch inaugural ‘How the UK Saves’ report (Press release) Published June 2018