These terms and conditions (these terms) apply to the prize draw specified below and undertaken by Nest Corporation whose office is 10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4PU.
Standard prize draw rules
By your participation in the Employment Savings survey (‘survey’) you are eligible to be entered into a prize draw to win one of five Love2Shop vouchers of £100, subject to these terms (‘prize draw’). Please read the following applicable terms.
These terms are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- You are eligible for the prize draw by your participation in the survey and your acceptance to these terms.
- The closing date and time for entering the prize draw will be notified to you in the email inviting you to participate in the survey. You will only be eligible for one survey.
- This prize draw is free and no purchase or payment is required for entry into the prize draw.
- You must be a resident of the UK and 18 years of age or over to be eligible.
- Employees of Nest Corporation, Love2Shop or SmartSurveys, their immediate families and persons connected with the prize draw will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- You will only be entered into this prize draw once.
- There will be five prizes of £100 Love2Shop vouchers, one prize per survey.
- Each winner can only receive one prize. The winner will receive a £100 Love2Shop voucher (the ‘prize’).
- The prize cannot be modified, it is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there will not be a cash equivalent.
- The prize draw selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No personal data will be shared by Nest Insight with Love2Shop to administer this prize draw.
Selection of winners
- One winner per survey will be selected in the prize draw using a random number generator (the ‘winner’).
- Only the winner will be contacted by Nest Insight and notified by email, by the date set out in the email inviting you to participate in the survey, or such later date within Nest Insight’s discretion. The winner must provide a valid email address to receive the prize. The prize will be shared with the winner by email.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted within two weeks of the prize draw date, or are unable to comply with these terms, Nest Insight reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative entry or entries selected by random number generator.
- In addition, failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. We do not accept any responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- The prize draw is run by Nest Corporation. The decision of Nest Corporation regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- These terms (as may be amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Nest Corporation concerning your participation in the prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms.
- Nest Corporation reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
- Nest Corporation reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The only personal data used for the prize draw shall be your email address. This will be processed in accordance with our fair processing notice accessible here.
- All entrants are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by the prize draw being governed by English law and falling under the jurisdiction of the English courts.